Call us: 020 7937 7799

Member login


In order to successfully register a vehicle in the UK, the Driver Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) needs to be sure that the vehicle in question is suitable for use on UK roads.

See resources below

Relocate Magazine

Information and support for HR, global mobility managers, global teams and those relocating, operating in or setting up new operations overseas.
Tel : + 44 (0)1892 891334

The resources in this section are available only to FOCUS members. Members must login to gain full access to the UK Information listings. Not a member? Signup to gain full access.