Call us: 020 7937 7799

Member login


money piggy

Information and planning is the key to sorting out your finances as an international professional in London.

Depending on your nationality you may be required to pay taxes in both your home country and in the UK. It is vital to get good advice on tax.
For any question on UK tax you can visit Inland Revenue online.

"Useful tips for organising financial records" from FOCUS Magazine Jul-Aug 2017

"Donor advised funds" from FOCUS Magazine Nov-Dec 2018

Financial planning

' The impact of Brexit for non UK domiciliaries' from FOCUS Magazine 2016